How to install WhatsApp 2.18.248
Click here to download WhatsApp 2.18.248: touch to install in Chrome (tutorial below).
Please note: after you get your iPhone messages imported, you MUST update WhatsApp to latest version from Google Play Store.
If you experience any issue (like unparseable or corrupted package error), please
- uninstall any previously existing WhatsApp (if in doubt you can double check no WhatsApp is installed)
- when uninstalling WhatsApp, do not accept if you're asked to maintain app data
- make sure you don't have WhatsApp installed in Secure Folder or Dual Messenger (Samsung), Private Space (Huawei) or Second Space (Xiaomi)
- if Android forces you to install WhatsApp latest release, temporarily disable automatic app updates on the Play Store (see interactive tutorial below)
- if you have any kind of corporate account (like Exchange) or tool (like MobileIron or AirWatch), please disable it temporarily
- [older phones] Android 6 or below specific instructions
- if you signed up for WhatsApp Beta, temporarily sign-out
- if you have WhatsApp for Business, temporarily uninstall it
- if you enabled Chrome data saver, disable it temporarily
- if you still have issues, kindly take a look at the interactive tutorial below ("optional/if issues")
- if it still doesn't work, please send us diagnostic logs